Make Great HVAC Repair Easy – Cranbury, NJ
Imagine having to spend an entire winter in Cranbury, NJ without heat. That’s an avoidable scenario with RA Nichols fast, quality heating repair. We do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
It’s important to be aware of a few warning signs of a breakdown so that you aren’t left without heat:
- Age – If your system is 15 – 20 years old, your system might end up causing trouble soon. Technicians at RA Nichols can give you an estimate of how much life it has left and inform you of the next steps.
- Odd Noises – When your heating system kicks on, does it sound like a train coming through your living room? That’s clearly a bad sign. Our heating technicians will find the issue and get it repaired quickly.
- Yellow Pilot Light – If you see a yellow pilot light on your natural gas furnace, shut the furnace off immediately and call us. This indicates dangerous gas leakage. We need to get there quickly.
- Cold Air – If your vents blow cold rather than heat, no matter how high you turn the thermostat, it’s clear you need our help. We will find the problem and repair it quickly.
- Larger Heating Bill – An improperly running heating system can increase your heating bills tremendously. The proper repair can make your system run more efficiently.
6 Heating Repair Considerations
If we had to narrow repair down to the most essential parts, we would say these are the top six:
- Pilot Light
- Heat Exchanger
- Blower Motor
- Furnace Belt
We can usually narrow your issue down to these six parts. If your heating issue is not one of these, we will identify the root cause of your problem and get it fixed.
Don’t Get Caught In The Cold – Schedule A Heating Repair Today
We offer high-quality heating repairs from a team of licensed, fully-trained technicians. We can closely inspect your heating system for any problems, especially for any small, hard-to-find problems that would otherwise have gone unnoticed. We make sure to keep homeowners informed about the process so you avoid the risk of home heating fires and carbon monoxide.
Give us a call at (609) 655-1073.