Leak Detection and Piping repair Services Available in Helmetta, Monroe, West Windsor, NJ and Surrounding Areas
A single drip but not mean much, but it can quickly develop into a costly drop in your plumbing system’s efficiency. Founded in 2007, R.A. Nichols Plumbing & Heating specializes in detecting and repairing residential and commercial building leaks. Providing the best customer service experience is our number one priority.
Professional Leak Repair Service in Helmetta, New Jersey
If you notice a small leak in your shower, toilet or sink, it’s easy to ignore it. But what seems like a small leak can be a significant concern that needs professional attention. Leaking pipes can drip water for months before getting repaired, which wastes water, increases utility costs and raises the risk of sustaining property damage.
R.A. Nichols Plumbing & Heating offers 24/7 emergency leak detection and leaking pipe repair service. Our plumbing professionals will arrive at your home on time, find the leak and provide an innovative solution that remedies the problem.
Slab Leaks Will Hurt Your Home and Your Wallet
A slab leak is a leak located underneath your home’s foundation. You’ll never notice these leaks, which is why they’re so problematic. Slab leaks will waste water and drive up your utility costs for months or even years before you suspect something is amiss. Even if you can’t see slab leaks, there are a few ways in which you can detect them:
- Unexplained increases in your water bill.
- Loud pipes even when you’re not using the water.
- Damp carpet and signs of microbial growth.
- Pools of water collecting around your house.
- Low water pressure in your showers and sinks.
- Water heater cycles constantly.
Choose Our Team for Leaking Pipe Repair Within Your Home
If you suspect there’s a slab leak in your home, don’t wait to get professional help. Customers love R.A. Nichols Plumbing & Heating because:
- We confirm appointments and call 15 minutes within the service.
- We call you a week after the service to ensure you’re still happy with our work.
- Our service technicians keep your carpets clean by wearing booties.
- Our service technicians will even ask to take out your trash after finishing.
- We create gift bags for our customers and their pets.
- We have weekly and quarterly drawings for prizes like gift cards and trips.
- Customers receive a special gift when spending more than $1000 and $5000.