Save With Our Preventive Maintenance Plan for Your Heating Services. Available in Helmetta, West Windsor, NJ and Surrounding Areas
Whether you’re unsure if your heating system will make it through the winter or you haven’t had it serviced in a while, a heating tune-up from R.A. Nichols Plumbing & Heating will prepare your household for the cold weather. Even if you’re certain your furnace will not break down at any point during the winter months in Helmetta, New Jersey, it’s best to stay on top of your heating needs.
Heating Maintenance Benefits
We’re available throughout the fall and winter to provide heating maintenance that will ensure you don’t go a single day without heat. Our heating tune-up service can:
- Raise indoor air quality.
- Lower energy costs.
- Extend the lifespan of your furnace.
- Improve home comfort.
- Prevent safety hazards like carbon monoxide exposure.
- Help answer any questions you have regarding your heating system (feel free to quiz on even the most complex heating issues!) .
10 Points of Inspection During a Heating Maintenance Service
When our heating contractors work on your heating system, they don’t leave a single area of the unit unchecked, including:
- Inspecting the burner.
- Checking and cleaning the combustion chamber.
- Inspecting the heat exchanger.
- Inspecting the flue.
- Checking for gas leaks.
- Inspecting belts for cracks and tension.
- Checking the safety controls.
- Checking and replacing air filters.
- Checking noises and vibration.
- Inspect electrical connections.
Schedule Your Heating Tune-Up Today
Before the cold weather hits New Jersey, schedule your maintenance today.